- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: CT
"great value...great variety and insights that only a local would have"
Expect to be very well fed on this tour as we thread our way through downtown Hobart, the waterfront and Salamanca, meeting the locals, sampling the produce and getting the inside stories!
Simply the best way to discover the city!
Departs: 9.30am, Mondays & Fridays (except public holidays)
from Salamanca Square.
Note : No tours during Easter or from 29 Dec - 6 January.
Finishes: 1.00 pm, Salamanca Place (5 min walk to MONA ferry)
- small group tour of no more that 8 guests
- all generous tastings (consider this a progressive brunch)
- customisation to suit dietary requirements wherever possible
- the invaluable knowledge of your local tour guide
- your complimentary copy of our Good Things Guide
See you on tour!!