Salamanca Market Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SAT
and made us really feel like we had got
under the skin go the city a little bit"
On this two-hour tasting trail you will enjoy a generous grazing menu on our well-fuelled stroll around this historically significant area. Indulge in Tasmania's fabulous produce from Australia's largest open air market and hear the stories from the local producers and market folk themselves.
Departs: 9.00 am, Saturdays, October through March*
Meeting point provided on booking.
Finishes: 11.00 am at Salamanca Arts Centre, a short stroll to the Brooke Street Pier - perfect timing to continue to browse through the market and hop on the ferry to MONA at 12.00pm.
- small group tour of no more than 8 guests
- all tastings including enough food to comprise lunch
- customisation to suit dietary requirements wherever possible
- handy calico market bag
- the invaluable knowledge of your local tour guide.
Private tours available by arrangement, including out of season.
* note: no tour during Easter or 29 Dec - 6 Jan